Ansys Fluent Course
- 14 Days (1 hr/day) Course
- Indian Instructor Led
- Language: Hindi/English
- Notes & e-PDFs
- Mini Project
- Hard copy Certificate
- Additional information
Course Outline: Learn Ansys Fluent Online for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Simulation via Instructor Led Program. In this course you can learn about CFD solving workflow, Flow Mix and Heat Transfer, Transonic Flow, Multiple Species Flow, Turbulence Model, Periodic Heat Flow, Radiation and convection, Turbulent Flow in Heat Exchanger, Siphoning FEA Concepts, Design models, Ansys Solver GUI, FEA Meshing, Materials & Boundary Conditions, 1D, 2D & 3D Analysis, Static Structural Analysis, Fatigue Study, Modal Analysis, Plot and Post process and more. Ansys is used to determine how a product will function with different specifications, without building test products or conducting crash tests (Note: We care for your schedule and so in this course a trainer will be assigned to the student enrolled and course will start as per student convenient date and timing )
Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) is a tool with amazing flexibility, accuracy and breadth of application. But serious CFD, the kind that provides insights to help you optimize your designs, can be out of reach unless you choose your software carefully. To get serious CFD results, you need serious software. Ansys CFD goes beyond qualitative results to deliver accurate quantitative predictions of fluid interactions and trade-offs. These insights reveal unexpected opportunities for your product — opportunities that even experienced engineering analysts can miss.
Ansys Fluent Features
- Efficient and Flexible Workflow: Fluent is fully integrated into the Ansys Workbench environment, a platform designed for efficient and flexible workflows, CAD associativity and powerful capabilities in geometry modeling and meshing. The built-in parameter manager makes it easy to rapidly explore multiple design options.
- Built for Multiphysics: Gain deeper insight into the complex, often counter intuitive interactions caused by multiple physics such as fluid–structure interaction (FSI). Ansys Fluent is fully integrated with Ansys Workbench to provide full two-way interactivity with Ansys Mechanical, Ansys Maxwell and other simulation technologies.
- Solve Complex Models with Confidence: Ansys Fluent can solve your most sophisticated models for multiphase flows, chemical reaction and combustion. Even complicated viscous and turbulent, internal and external flows, flow-induced noise predictions, heat transfer with and without radiation can be modeled with ease.
- Go Faster with High Performance Computing (HPC): With HPC, Ansys Fluent delivers CFD simulation solutions faster so that engineers and designers can make better decisions sooner in the design cycle. While Ansys HPC provides linear scalability on systems with tens of thousands of processors, there is more to HPC than just the number of cores. Ansys also optimizes processor architecture, algorithms for model partitioning, optimized communications and load balancing between processors to deliver results in breathtaking speed on a wide variety of simulation models.
- Turbulence Modeling: Ansys Fluent software places special emphasis on providing a wide range of turbulence models to capture the effects of turbulence accurately and efficiently. Several innovative models such as the Menter–Langtry γ–θ laminar–turbulent transition model™ are available only in Fluent.
- Heat Transfer & Radiation: Fluent handles all types of radiative heat exchange in and between fluids and solids, from fully and semi-transparent to radiation, or opaque. You can choose from a variety of spectral models to account for wavelength dependencies in a simulation and to account for scattering effects.
- Multiphase Flow: A complete suite of models capture the interplay between multiple fluid phases like gasses and liquids, dispersed particles and droplets, and free surfaces.
- Reacting Flow: Whether simulating combustion design in gas turbines, automotive engines, or coal-fired furnaces, or assessing fire safety in and around buildings and other structures, Ansys Fluent software provides a rich framework to model chemical reactions and combustion associated with fluid flow. Ansys Fluent handles non-premixed, partially-premixed, or premixed combustion models to accurately predict parameters like the flame speed, flame location, and the post-flame temperature.
- Acoustics: Ansys Fluent computes the noise resulting from unsteady pressure fluctuations to solve acoustical simulations.
- Fluid-Structure Interaction: Fluent models the effects of solid motion on fluid flow by coupling with Ansys structural mechanics solutions through the Workbench unified user environment. Fluent users enjoy robust and accurate two-way FSI without the need to purchase, administer or configure third-party coupling and pre- and post-processing software.
- Optimize Your Design – Automatically: Fluent’s shape optimization tools can automatically adjust the geometric parameters until your optimization goals are met. For example, aerodynamics of a car or aircraft wing and the optimized flow rate in nozzles and ducts.
Learn Ansys Fluent which offers a comprehensive software suite that spans the entire range of physics, providing access to virtually any field of engineering simulation that a design process requires. Organizations around the world trust Ansys to deliver the best value for their engineering simulation software investment.
Engineering Simulation, Design Optimization, Finite Element Analysis (FEA, FEM), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Electromagnetic, Explicit Dynamics, Consulting, Grid Generation, Meshing, Multi-body Dynamics, Multiphysics, FSI, Virtual Prototyping, and Structural Analysis.
Fluent is the industry-leading fluid simulation software used to predict fluid flow, heat and mass transfer, chemical reactions and other related phenomena. Known for delivering the most accurate solutions in the industry without compromise, Fluent’s advanced physics modeling capabilities include cutting-edge turbulence models, multiphase flows, heat transfer, combustion, shape optimization, multiphysics and much more!Source: Wikipedia
Ansys provides free student software products perfect for work done outside the classroom, such as homework, capstone projects, student competitions and more. Our renewable products can be downloaded by students across the globe. Ansys Student products can be installed on any supported MS Windows 64-bit machine. Learn more about Discovery Live Student, Ansys AIM Student and Ansys Student so you can download them today.