- Additional information
Course Outline: Learn Computer Basics Course Online via Instructor Led Program. In this course you can learn about basic computer knowledge, types of windows, how to operate windows, how to browse your faviroute websites, use calculator, manage files and folders, type and print a document etc. (Note: We care for your schedule and so in this course a trainer will be assigned to the student enrolled and course will start as per student convenient date and timing).
How to operate Windows 7/10
Common Terms of Computer
The Correct Names of Computer Components
Basic Understanding of the Internet
Basic Computer Security
- Antivirus knowledge
- How to manage files and folders
- Use Control Panel and Personalize your PC
- How to Install Softwares and Play Games
- Use Hardwares like Pendrives, CD/DVD, USB
- Use Scanners and Printers to print a document
- Additional Tips and Tricks
Learn Computer Basics like how to type a document, how to use MS-Excel, how to use Internet and browse your faviroute websites like youtube for video, amazon, flipkart for shopping, Google for searching, Gmail for checking your email etc. In order to learn computer basics you must have a PC or laptop with windows 7 or windows 10 and rest leave it to our trainer who will guide you throughout the course.
- Learn the basic parts of a computer, including the monitor, computer case, and keyboard.
- Learn the various ports and buttons on a computer.
- Learn what’s inside a computer.
- Learn more about laptop computers and how they differ from traditional desktop computers.
- Learn how mobile devices work.
- Better understand applications and how they work.
Using a Computer
- Learn know how to set up a computer.
- Get started with your first computer.
- Get to know your computer’s operating system.
Using the Internet
- Learn how to get online and start using the Internet.
- Learn how to get started with and navigate the Internet.
- Gain a greater understanding of the cloud and how it works.
Safety and Maintenance
- Use these tips to keep your computer clean.
- Employ these strategies to keep your computer well protected from threats.
- Learn tips for creating a safe space at work.
- Learn these basic troubleshooting techniques.
- Learn how to use your computer’s built-in help function.
- Use these tips for learning a new program, whatever it may be.
- Learn how you can bring your computer files and folders with you wherever you go.
- Here’s how to use your computer’s various accessibility functions.
- Mini Quiz: Test your knowledge of computer basics by taking our mini quiz.